Content Creation AgencyWe create and promote stunning content for your brand.
We Create Content that Gets Attention and Backlinks
Your goal with creating content is rarely just to get a few eyeballs on it and call it a day. Your goal is to have the content work for you in an evergreen fashion for years to come.
We high-fidelity content that stands out, head and shoulders above other companies.
While in-house content creation is great for the companies that can hire the right team, oftentimes this higher level of content requires coordinated teams of researchers, writers, designers, and marketers to se the campaign from start to finish.
We specialize in these types of content formats:
- High-quality infographics
- Engaging maps
- Surveys and data studies that break the news
- Long-form blog post content that ranks and earns links
- Digital PR campaigns for press attention
By focusing on formats that work in 2020 and beyond, we can help you stand out vs your competitors and earn backlinks that they can’t.
How We Do It
We typically work with you on building a top-of funnel content creation strategy that ties in with your company.
We build content that stands on its own and can guide the link building campaign. Typically this means visual assets such as maps and infographics, surveys, or new data studies. (Yes, infographic link building still works if well done).
We then pitch 100+ bloggers and journalists. At the end of the day, they either like it or they don’t. This is the utmost in link quaity, as it requires strict editorial approval.
We’ve built links from sites like Entrepreneur, HubSpot, Yahoo, Lonely Planet and more.
Your Business is a Match if:
- You know that content creation and SEO can take 3-6 months to bear fruit
- You’ve worked with an SEO company before, or have done it yourself
- You have other marketing channels – such as Adwords, Facebook Ads, email, and others that are working
- You serve clients nationally, and not only local
- You either want ecommerce sales, leads, or online bookings
- You have a reasonable budget (see pricing below) – generally you should spend over $20-50,000 a month on all marketing efforts
We’re not a Good Match yet if:
- Your budget for all marketing is less than $20,000 a month (since SEO is just one portion of all marketing)
- You want content for offline purposes only
- Your site is brand new and you have never tried to get traffic to a website before
- You don’t know your profit and lifetime value per customer
- You need immediate results in less than 30 days
- You’re only looking for local SEO services, or primarily only sell in-person
Content Creation Pricing and Services
Every business has a budget, from small to large. While a budget is a good place to start, the ultimate goal is to get value and ROI from the work, not the lowest price. To give you a ballpark, content creation and link building services start at $3,000 a month.
Content creation and link building pricing is variable depending on the industry and volume. Some industries such as travel and finance are harder to get traction in, so we have to factor that in. There are other variables such as editorial approval and quantity of assets built per month.
Interested to see if this pricing aligns with your budget and ROI goals? Fill out the quote form on this page to get started!
I hope to meet you soon, and hear what your small business brand goals are for this year!
Joe Robison, Green Flag Digital
Founder, SEO Consultant
“Content creation that works in 2020 is much more than simple blog posts. You have to create high-fidelity content that’s in the top 10% of published posts. Your competitors will be terrified by your production.”
Get Started Here