For the Right Businesses, a Part-Time CMO Makes Sense
My name is Joe Robison and I was the Director of Marketing for a luxury travel company that doubled their revenue over my four years at the helm.
When I started, the company was on the brink of ruin and selling itself to another company.
Today this company is thriving and very profitable. Its owners are flush with cash and looking for new markets.
This can be your future if we may be the right fit for each other.
Are you a company that has at least $1 million a year in revenue, a few employees, but looking for the next step?
Hiring a full-time CMO is scary. You try to find a rockstar that will stick with you for years, but they can also be a fortune.
Add on top of their cost the cost for other marketing expenses – employees, software, ad spend, you name it.
At the end of the day, you could be looking at $500,000 – $2 million a year in marketing spend, depending on where you are today.
With an outsource CMO that works with you part-time and deploys a ready-made web of connections – people and services – you can cut that cost in half or more, while still getting the same results.
It’s not going to be easy, it’s not going to be immediate, but it is possible.
Benefits of a Part-Time CMO
- Makes the transition smooth – you may have a junior marketer or two on your team, and you’re looking for leadership to take you to the next level – we can do that
- Flexibility – while we do work on a contract, there is a clause for non-performance – which makes our goals totally aligned
- Ready to deploy services – I have connections with people, services, and companies to fill every digital marketing need – I’ve tested scores of platforms and contracted companies to find the best value and results
- Blended skill offering – you don’t want a CMO editing blog posts or making website tweaks – you want them working on strategy and managing practitioners – that’s the goal and that’s what we offer
- Aligned goals – we want to help you get through the next few months or years until you’re ready for your big CMO hire – there’s no tears or challenges when it’s time to part ways, that’s the goal!
Availability and Next Steps
As I run a successful marketing consultancy and am already the outsourced CMO for one growing company, I have availability for one position in 2018. I don’t jump into just any opportunity, we have to be the right fit.
To get in touch and set up an initial free consultation, just fill out the form on this page and we’ll get an introductory call on the books.
I look forward to meeting you!
Typical engagement commitment: starting at $2,900 a month