Quality Link Building ServicesLinks are the lifeblood of your website.
Content-Based Link Building
Content creation and link building go together like peanut butter an jelly, and so that’s what we base our link building strategy on.
“Quality” is not just a fancy word here. If you go for any link building company advertising on Google Adwords, you’ll find may of them are using paid guest post links or just pure spamming.
While not as scary as the old days, there are still ramifications for poor quality link building such as Google Penalties. Even without penalties and filters, a terrible link building campaign is nothing better than throwing your cash into the fire.
How We Do It
We typically work with you on building a top-of funnel content creation strategy that ties in with your company.
We build content that stands on its own and can guide the link building campaign. Typically this means visual assets such as maps and infographics, surveys, or new data studies. (Yes, infographic link building still works if well done).
We then pitch 100+ bloggers and journalists. At the end of the day, they either like it or they don’t. This is the utmost in link quaity, as it requires strict editorial approval.
We’ve built links from sites like Entrepreneur, HubSpot, Yahoo, Lonely Planet and more.
Your Business is a Match if:
- You know that SEO can take 3-6 months to bear fruit
- You’ve worked with an SEO company before, or have done it yourself
- You have other marketing channels – such as Adwords, Facebook Ads, email, and others that are working
- You serve clients nationally, and not only local
- You either want ecommerce sales, leads, or online bookings
- You have a reasonable budget (see pricing below) – generally you should spend over $5,000 a month on all marketing efforts
We’re not a Good Match yet if:
- Your budget for all marketing is less than $5,000 a month (since SEO is one portion of all marketing)
- Your site is brand new and you have never tried to get traffic to a website before
- You don’t know your profit and lifetime value per customer
- You need immediate results in less than 30 days
- You’re only looking for local SEO services, or primarily only sell in-person
Link Building Pricing and Services
Every business has a budget, from small to large. While a budget is a good place to start, the ultimate goal is to get value and ROI from the work, not the lowest price. To give you a ballpark, content-based link building services start at $3,000 a month.
Link building pricing is variable depending on the industry and volume. Some industries such as travel and finance are harder to get traction in, so we have to factor that in. There are other variables such as editorial approval and quantity of assets built per month.
Interested to see if this pricing aligns with your budget and ROI goals? Fill out the quote form on this page to get started!
I hope to meet you soon, and hear what your small business brand goals are for this year!
Joe Robison, Green Flag Digital
Founder, SEO Consultant
“Link building is one of the most valuable, yet difficult, practices in SEO. Without it, your site won’t rank and drive traffic in most industries. We take a white-hat approach built around content marketing.”
Get Started Here