Travel SEO ServicesGrow your travel business with SEO and content marketing
Your Travel Site Needs SEO to Grow
Travel SEO can be really easy, or really tough – depending on your sector.
Trying to become the next Kayak.com? That’s one thing.
Trying to grow traffic to your unique travel tours business where you’re highly differentiated? That’s another.
With Google and Facebook Ad prices skyrocketing, you need to acquire new customers for your travel company at acquisition costs within your budget.
SEO doesn’t happen in isolation, it’s part of your overall travel marketing strategy to grow you brand and acquire leads with strong ROI.
Thankfully, there are still some decent technical SEO consultants in the wild ready to help clients.
My name is Joe Robison, a travel SEO expert that just may be able to help you out!
I’ve worked with a unique travel tours client for over 4 years and seen amazing results
This client acquires traffic at low costs with their high reliance on organic search. This keeps profit margins strong for this growing tour company.
Some of the reasons for their success:
- Tour event pages answer the customers’ every needs, bringing in organic traffic and boosting engagement
- Detailed pages reduce the need for the sales team to spend hours on the phone to make a sale
- Constant travel blogging around strategic topics related to the company’s products
- Use of partnerships and mentions to earn links and authority
- Innovated content creation through infographics and tools
It was fun! I enjoy writing on the topic. Truthfully, any really well-rounded SEO should know their stuff technically, but finding a good well-rounded SEO is tough.
What are the top Travel SEO Strategies?
- Devise overall SEO strategy rooted in data, not guesses
- Research your competitors to find what’s working and what’s not
- Conduct an in-depth keyword research campaign to prioritize your topics
- Use your company’s existing content assets and promote them for growth
- Get mentions, links, and press from other websites to grow your authority
- Create consistent blog content that serves your customers – not your ego
Aren’t Full Service Agencies the Way to Go?
In some situations, a full service, integrated agency can be the way to go. These are best for companies that want very little oversight of the projects, and want an outside generalist agency to handing all of their marketing.
That’s the problem with large, full-service agencies, however. They’re often so generalized that you get great service in some areas, and they outsource the rest, or give it to someone who isn’t a true expert.
If you’re just trying to cover your bases, it’s helpful to get general help. If you’re looking to leap ahead in certain traffic channels for your website, you need an expert. It’s difficult for a business owner to decide who is the expert, and who has their best interest in mind, that’s for sure. The only solution is to learn the process as you go, or to find a true partner who can both do the work for you and teach you all along.
How Would a Travel SEO Engagement Work?
There are a few steps to determine fit:
- You fill out the request more info form so I can reach out to you
- I’ll send you a more detailed application so I can get to know your business
- We’ll set up a 20-minute phone call and I’ll point out some ideas for your current site
- Then we’ll set up a paid website review so I can take a deeper look at the most pressing problems on your site
- You’ll have your team make those recommended changes so you have a feel for how my expertise impacts your site without you first committing to long-term locked-in contracts
- From there we’ll discuss monthly growth projects, in either a hands-on format, or advisory format
- Analysis and evaluation and profit!
I hope to meet you soon, and hear what your travel brand goals are for this year!
Joe Robison, Green Flag Digital
Founder, SEO Consultant
Get Started Here