Technical SEO ConsultantLooking for an SEO to Solve Technical Issues? Meet Joe Robison
Finding a Good Technical SEO Consultant is Hard
If you know you need technical SEO help, you’re already pretty smart.
The average person would just search “SEO help” and follow the rabbit hole from there.
But if you’re at this point, you’ve done some research.
If you’re facing issues like crawl errors in Google Search Console, some indexation issues, or having problems with rel=canonical, you’re facing technical SEO issues.
Most hardcore technical SEOs work inside large companies solving in-house problems, so they’re far and few in-between.
Thankfully, there are still some decent technical SEO consultants in the wild ready to help clients.
My name is Joe Robison, and Austin, TX-based SEO expert that just may be able to help you out!
I’ve written on the issue a few times for Moz:
It was fun! I enjoy writing on the topic. Truthfully, any really well-rounded SEO should know their stuff technically, but finding a good well-rounded SEO is tough.
What are the top technical SEO issues?
- Site not indexing in Google search for technical reasons
- Google Search Console crawl errors
- Server errors causing crawling issues for Googlebot
- Robots.txt problems
- Crawl efficiency problems
- Site architecture issues
- The list goes on…
Aren’t Full Service Agencies the Way to Go?
In some situations, a full service, integrated agency can be the way to go. These are best for companies that want very little oversight of the projects, and want an outside generalist agency to handing all of their marketing.
That’s the problem with large, full-service agencies, however. They’re often so generalized that you get great service in some areas, and they outsource the rest, or give it to someone who isn’t a true expert.
If you’re just trying to cover your bases, it’s helpful to get general help. If you’re looking to leap ahead in certain traffic channels for your website, you need an expert. It’s difficult for a business owner to decide who is the expert, and who has their best interest in mind, that’s for sure. The only solution is to learn the process as you go, or to find a true partner who can both do the work for you and teach you all along.
How Would an SEO Engagement Work?
There are a few steps to determine fit:
- You fill out the request more info form so I can reach out to you
- I’ll send you a more detailed application so I can get to know your business
- We’ll set up a 20-minute phone call and I’ll point out some ideas for your current site
- Then we’ll set up a paid website review so I can take a deeper look at the most pressing problems on your site
- You’ll have your team make those recommended changes so you have a feel for how my expertise impacts your site without you first committing to long-term locked-in contracts
- From there we’ll discuss monthly growth projects, in either a hands-on format, or advisory format
- Analysis and evaluation and profit!
I hope to meet you soon, and hear what your business dreams are for this year!
Joe Robison, Green Flag Digital
Founder, SEO Consultant
“Technical SEO issues can really prevent a site from reaching it’s potential, and are difficult for your average digital marketer to fix. With a deep analysis, these issues can be cleaned up in a scalable way to get your site indexing and ranking again.”